Light Grey Dress : Made by myself
Clutch : Elizabeth
Shoes : Donatello
Rose Head Accessories: A Gift from my mom
heyho! wassup everyone~
Its been awhile since i post something in here, lol. School assignments are killin' me softly until now </3
Next week i'll have a mid-test, God bless me and wish me luck everyone, i need your support and love donation xDD /slapped/
Well, i have a new dress, which i made by myself, and finally i've finished this dress ;___; /tears of joy/ its not too difficult, but since imma a beginner... ugh but finally it finished and im very happy about it ;;)
I wore this dress when I went to my cousin's engagement,and the theme is "Black and Roses" since i use so many roses and black thingy :) and actually the dress colour is light grey and i made it from satin. dont blame me with the photoshop colour effect because i love it. Actually the light grey satin blends well with the black brocade.
I hope this post will inspire you, And thankyou for reading this post :)
xoxo, Lyka


No comments:
Post a Comment